Web Design Portfolio
mhdesign designs and develops cool web sites! We see a web site as a logical extension of a client’s brand. Whether it’s a static brochure-style web site, a content-managed (CMS) business portal or or an e-commerce extravaganza, we have the skill, experience and flair to make you look good on all online media. Our mobile-friendly ‘responsive’ web sites are crafted to work well on all media devices, from smartphone screens to traditional desktop computers, and are uniquely designed to fit the client’s individual ‘brand’.
Of course, building a web site won’t do your business a lot of good if people can’t find it. We also offer a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service that gets you found online.
Below is just a small selection of some of the web sites we have designed and built. We’re always working on new stuff so check back often to see our latest work:
- Hit the Road with Driver Guide Hire: Our friends at Driver Guide Hire know about ‘living the dream’. Every day they take to the New Zealand highways transporting busloads of tourists to some of NZ’s greatest tourist destinations. Unfortunately their website wasn’t ready for the ‘Information Superhighway’. The design was uninspiring, the website couldn't be found online, the CMS was patchy and the site wasn’t even mobile-responsive! We fixed these issues, creating a bespoke ‘mobile-friendly’ site with award-winning CMS that is built to perform.
- Celebration time! Celebrant Mary Rice Hooper had to talk to her web designer every time she wanted an update done on her web site. She also wasn’t getting found online. Her new web site allows her to update pages, text and photographs whenever she wants to, and is optimised for better search results. It’s also mobile-friendly!
- Rock on with rock-solid web design and development! We’ve worked with Pink Floyd tribute band The Pink Floyd Experience for a number of years now, re-theming their web site for each new and groundbreaking tour. This year’s Australia/New Zealand tour is P.U.L.S.E, based on Pink Floyd’s Division Bell album. And like the album, this mobile-friendly CMS-driven site rocks!
- When Animal Health Centre decided to develop an online presence they turned to us. We took stock of their brand situation and worked with them to develop a custom-built web site that included mobile-friendly Responsive Design methodology and easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS), making it simple for them to keep site content up to date.
- Lorraine Murphy is an experienced Occupational Therapist. Despite having a steady stream of work Lorraine understood the value that a web site would add to her business. We updated her brand for this fresh new web site, including mobile-friendly Responsive Design and an easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) enabling her to update site content herself. Since we launched Lorraine's website she has had numerous new business enquiries.
- Action Physiotherapy Group had a well-established visual presence but had never got around to extending it into an online entity. We worked with them, extending their visual identity and developing a custom web site complete with robust and easy-to-administer Content Management System (CMS). ‘Mobile friendly’ responsive design means this website looks good on any screen.
- Experience Rehabilitation Limited is a Wellington-based healthcare provider that offers a wide range of disciplines including Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Physical Rehabilitation – and that’s just the Ps! This one-stop shop needed a brand and a website and we provided both. The bespoke Content Management System (CMS) website is easily updated and fully responsive in keeping with the latest web design methodology.
- Total Resurfacing Solutions had a frames-based web site that was tired, uninspiring and didn’t do anything to enhance their brand. We spiced up their online presence, taking their newly-redesigned logo and colours and extending it into a clean, fresh new look. Latest developments include incorporating the SilverStripe Content Management System (CMS) allowing easy web site updates and mobile-friendly ‘responsive design’ functionality to ensure the site works as well on cellphones and tablets as it does on desktop and laptop systems.
- Capital Paving Company had a tired, off-the-peg web page that was difficult to find and impossible to administer. They also had never had a brand design established. Working closely with the client we designed a strong, clear logoand developed it into a clean, fast-loading brochure web site that used their theme colour. Latest developments include the addition of mobile-friendly stylesheets (Responsive Design) and an easy-to-use Content Management System allowing them to update the site themselves.